We help you select the best contact lenses for your lifestyle.
DAILIES AquaComfort Plus Contact Lenses
- Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
- Advanced all day comfort
- Instantly fresh and comfortable at insertion.
- Moisturizes with every blink.Refreshes all day.
- Brand new pair every day.
- No cleaning or disinfecting.
- No deposit build-up.
DAILIES TOTAL1 FROM ALCON
DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses are the first and only Water Gradient Contact Lenses.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability.
- After a 4 week comfort rating clinical study, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1=poor and 10=excellent, the average subjective rating stayed well above a 9 even after the end of the day!
- Manufactured by Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
ACUVUE OASYS Contact Lenses
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand delivers exceptional comfort that lasts throughout the day, and feels almost like wearing no lens at all.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand provides an ultra-smooth, soft surface, and helps your eyes retain their natural moisture.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand features the next generation HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology that can keep eyes comfortable all day long.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand delivers crisp, clear vision all day long.
- These lenses are visibility tinted and have an inside-out mark for easy handling.
- Offers the highest UV-A and UV-B protection available in a contact lens, Class 1 Protection.‡
AIR OPTIX COLORS
AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses combine beautiful color with a highly breathable material for white healthy looking eyes, and a smooth surface for comfortable lens wear. The unique 3 in 1 color technology blends with the eye color to provide a beautiful, natural appearance.
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses are available in a full range of beautiful colors, from subtle to vibrant.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors are a monthly disposable contact lens from Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors contact lenses provide an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors lenses have a unique moisture agent that helps lubricate the lens for all day comfort from the start.
AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism
With TriComfort Lens Technology, AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism contact lenses maintain moisture, allow rich, nourishing oxygen to flow continuously through the lenses, and feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits delivering a healthy, natural feeling.
- AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism is a disposable contact lens from Alcon, formerly CibaVision designed to last for up to a month.
- AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism lenses offers excellent comfort and crisp, clear, consistent vision to help satisfy the unmet vision and comfort needs of astigmatic patients.
- AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism lenses also offer the highest oxygen transmissibility of any available soft toric lens, so eyes can stay whiter, healthy-looking and comfortable, no matter how long the lenses are worn each day.
- These lenses also feature a patented surface treatment to help resist deposits, which can be a problem for some contact lens wearers, and are easy to handle.
Pure Vision 2HD Contact Lenses
- Pure Vision 2HD Designed to reduce halos and glare and deliver the clear, crisp vision that you should demand.
- High oxygen transmission for bright, healthy eyes
- Thin lens design, yet remarkably easy to handle
- Outstanding Comfort
- The thin lens design of PureVision2 contact lenses provides a remarkably natural feel and supports wearing comfort throughout the day.
- The moisture-rich packaging solution supports comfort on insertion.
I-Care Family Vision & Eye Care in Stony Plain, AB, serves the communities of Stony Plain, Spruce Grove & Parkland. Located near Safeway in the shopping center on South Park Drive.
Want to learn more? Ask us about some of the other brands we carry!
Located in the Stonebridge Town Centr